As with all fine things in life you should take care to protect and make the most of your lovely jewellery.Here are a few useful tips:
- Store your jewellery seperately and in an airtight container such as a suitable box or seal bag.
- Keep your jewellery away from extreme temperatures, humidty or sunlight.
- Remove jewellery when showering or submerged in water.
- Remove your jewellery when applying scent, lotions and cosmetics, or even better, always put your jewellery on last when getting dressed.
- Wipe your jewellery from time to time with a clean lint-free / microfibre cloth.
- The lacquer makes each piece water resistant, however, please keep your polymer clay jewellery away from water such as when showering and swimming etc.